Blaze Publisher Extension is a complimentary addition to Blaze Terra, allowing users to share their output with colleagues and other users. Blaze Publisher is designed to address the growing global need for efficient collaboration and circulation of geodata between different users. Using Blaze publisher, users can export and publish their geospatial data as various multimedia files to various GIS systems and applications.
Converting and Exporting
Blaze Publisher provides tools to produce and share output as various high-quality multimedia files and popular formats such as geospatial PDF, GeoTiff and Jpeg2000, KML/KMZ, and raster files of up to 10 Giga-pixels. Blaze Publisher makes it possible to export scenes made with multiple layers in high-resolution, with the option of creating layered PDF that can be toggled while viewing in Adobe Acrobat Reader. Publishing is made easy with options to export selected areas of any DEM, export overlaying terrain layers, and automatically generate tiles and multi-resolution files (pyramids). Users can present the analysis and enhancements of their output from Blaze Terra by exporting geospatial data to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint as well as other commercial geospatial tools. Printing a scene made of multiple layers in ultra-high-resolution (150 to 1200 DPI) is also possible with Blaze Publisher.
Blaze Publisher can uniquely broadcast a scene as a live video stream, sharing fly-throughs and tours with multiple clients in real-time (MMS/WMV protocol). In addition, users can record and publish high-definition video files, creating video demos and fly-throughs in real -time. Blaze Publisher also provides tools to convert real-time recorded tours to rendered videos, making it easy to share complex geospatial analysis with any audience.
- Publish a scene of multiple layers of any kind, in high resolution, to various possible outputs.
- Publish tool can be used to print, create documents, presentations, and record videos.
- Custom publish area (polygon) can be selected (based on feature, drawing or layer).
- High-quality printing (150-1200 DPI) with templates.
- Publish Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files with templates.
- Export high resolution raster files (up to 10 giga-pixel).
- Publish documents to PDF, geospatial PDF and Layered PDF (with templates).
- Record high definition video with real-time encoding (up to 1024×768 24fps).
- Live broadcasting of dynamic scenes as MMS video stream (multiple clients).
- Blaze Terra installed.
For more information, visit the Blaze Terra System Requirements section.
- Processor: Intel or AMD equivalent of Intel Core Duo or better – recommended for video recording.